Below you will find information as sections on how your personal data is processed by Borusan EnBW Enerji Yatırımları ve Üretim A.Ş (hereinafter “Borusan EnBW Enerji”).
a) About the Data Responsible
Your personal data may be processed by Borusan EnBW Enerji under the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, “Law”). Under the law, Borusan EnBW Enerji is considered as the Data Responsible.
b) Processing Objectives of Your Personal Data
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the requirements for the processing of personal data listed in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
Inclusive but not an exhaustive list of processing objectives of your personal data are: ensuring legal and commercial security of Borusan EnBW Enerji and its business partners, maintaining Borusan EnBW Enerji’s commercial activities and managing human resources and employment policies of Borusan EnBW Enerji.
All necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to prevent unlawful access to your personal data and to prevent unlawful access to your data and to protect your personal data in a safe manner.
c) Sharing Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be shared with Borusan Group Companies and shareholders of Borusan EnBW Energy, its business partners, suppliers, external service providers and the public institutions and organizations authorized by law and in accordance with the requirements of Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
Inclusive but not an exhaustive list of sharing objectives of your personal data are: ensuring legal and commercial security of Borusan EnBW Enerji and its business partners, maintaining Borusan EnBW Enerji’s commercial activities and managing human resources and employment policies of Borusan EnBW Enerji.
If your personal data is shared, necessary security measures are taken.
d) Methods of Gathering Your Personal Data and Their Legal Reasons
Borusan EnBW Enerji collects and process your personal data in accordance with the requirements listed in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law for various legal reasons through various channels, such as surveys, websites, Borusan EnBW Enerji representatives and similar channels to maintain its operations.
e) Your Rights Arising from the Law on Protection of Personal Data
In accordance with the law, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
1. To learn whether personal data is being processed,
2. To request personal information if personal data is processed,
3. To learn the purpose of processing of personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
4. To know the third parties in which personal data is transmitted in the country or abroad,
5. To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
6. To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Law,
7. To request that the transactions made pursuant to Articles 5 and 6 be notified to third parties where personal data is transferred,
8. To appeal in case of emergence of a result against the individual by analysis of the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
9. To request the reparation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You may apply in writing to Borusan EnBW Energy in order to use your rights mentioned above and send the application to the address below. If new application methods are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, these methods will be announced by Borusan EnBW Enerji.
The applications you make within this scope will be completed within the shortest possible period of time and within maximum 30 days. These applications are now free of charge. However, in case the Personal Data Protection Board determines the tariff, the remuneration can be made according to this tariff.
f) Contact Information
You can submit the Application Form below, which contains your required identification information, the right you want to use, and the detailed description of your request, using a registered letter to the address specified in this Application Form.
Personal Data Processing Responsible:
Legal and Compliance Manager Senem Berkem PAFLAK
00 90 212 340 47 48
Borusan EnBW Energy Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy
Protection of Personal Data - Application Form